Being a Pest Management Professional for Adam's requires a lot more smarts than you think. We screen new employees with this test. Do you have what it takes to work for Adam's? :-).
- Do they have 4th of July in England?
- How many birth days does the average man have?
- Why can’t a man living in Winston-Salem N.C. be buried west of the Mississippi River?
- If you had only one match, and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
- Some months have 30 days, some have 31. How many months have 28?
- If a doctor gave you 3 pills and told you to take one every half-hour, how long would they last you?
- A man builds a house with 4 sides to it and it is rectangular in shape. Each side has a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering by. What color is the bear?
- How far can a dog run in the woods?
- What four words appear on every denomination of U.S. coins?
- What is the minimum number of active baseball players on the field during any part of an inning?
- How many outs are in each inning?
- Two U.S. coins total 55 cents. One is not a nickel (bear that in mind). What are the two coins?
- A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many does he have left?
- Divide 30 by ½ and add 10. What is your answer?
- Two men played checkers. They played five games and each man won the same number of games. How is that possible?
- If you take two apples from three apples, how many do you have?
- A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman’s brother. How is this possible?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
- Is it legal in North Carolina for a man to marry his widow's sister?
- What word is misspelled in this test?
If you're puzzled by pest problems at your home or business... let Adam's solve them for you!