Pest management services that start before you have a problem.
Every property manager knows when a tenant complains about a pest, it is already too late. Adam’s Prevention Plus! program is designed to stop pest problems before they occur. We prepare a comprehensive plan for each property that utilizes the latest industry tools and environmentally responsible techniques. Service frequency and methodologies are tailored to the needs and conditions of each individual property and may change from time to time to ensure the best results at the lowest possible price.
Key benefits of Adam’s Prevention Plus! program:
- No hidden charges or callback fees for emergency services
- Exterior perimeter treatments for the control of seasonal pests such as boxelder bugs, wasps, and Asian lady beetles are included in the basic treatment program
- Rodent equipment is placed strategically within each building and maintained on a set schedule
- Follow-up treatments and inspections are made to insure any pest problems have been corrected
- Additional treatment of bed bugs, pharaoh ants, nuisance birds, animal trapping, and bats available at contract prices
- A facility logbook is prepared for each complex documenting pest activity and treatments. These records are kept onsite and are reviewed regularly to decide what procedures should be taken to prevent future problems. The logbooks also contain service reports, MSDS sheets and preparation notices.
- Annual inspections and reports pin-point areas in which pests can enter structures, why pests may be attracted to the structure, and suggested improvements to help prevent future infestations
- Needless, routine chemical applications will not be made. Chemicals will only be applied when needed and in a responsible manner.
Fast response to all your pest concerns
A persistent pest can overcome even the most vigilant preventive measures. In those rare occasions, you can count on Adam’s Pest Control to respond quickly to an urgent service or additional service request. Our prompt response helps you maintain favorable relationships with your tenants. And there’s no surprise when you get your bill; Adam’s doesn’t charge you for calls between regular service visits.
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT (IPM) GREEN PRO CERTIFIED
Adam’s uses a multifaceted approach to preventing and solving pest problems with the lowest environmental impact techniques and product selection practical. Adam’s is proud to be certified by the National Pest Management Association as an environmentally-responsible pest management company.
BED BUGS? SEND IN THE ADAM'S A-TEAM
As Minnesota’s leading bed bug experts, Adam's has the expertise and equipment to completely rid your rooms of bed bugs. The Adam’s A-team is a dedicated bed bug response unit made up of specially trained, licensed professionals who perform heat treatments at multiple sites every day. Our certified canine inspection teams use specially trained dogs to quickly and accurately detect bed bugs, especially small and early infestations.